Schijndel - May 18, 2020
The Coronavirus has affected us all and we are facing uncertain times. As a family owned business we stand strong and feel a high degree of responsibility towards all our partners, colleagues and anyone connected to our organization. We will support them and offer tailor made solutions where necessary. We need to do this together.
Our highest priority is everyone’s health and we wish everyone a lot strength and wisdom on behalf of our organization.
We will be following the guidelines as they have been set by the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM).
All measures taken will be in place until at least 6 April 2020.
Lande Group operational units
All our production facilities, distribution locations and the administrative functions around them will remain operational and continue production as normal. In doing so we will adhere to the recommendations of the RIVM.
Among others, we will be working in shifts, minimalizing the risk of contamination and safeguarding the continuity of our production process.
- Our incoming supply chain is operational and we will keep monitoring the situation to assist as needed.
- We have enough products in stock to allow for, if needed accelerated, delivery of furniture to our partners.
Lande Group accessibility
- Everyone can reach us on our usual phone numbers and email addresses. Our offices are operating with minimal staffing while many are working from home.
All non-essential visits to any of our locations have been cancelled. We are trying resolve these instead over the telephone, or by other means when necessary.
Lande Group deliveries
All planned deliveries that have been organized by the Lande Group will be delivered as per the order confirmation while adhering to the relevant measures taken at the location in question. Please inform us as soon as possible if delivery cannot proceed as agreed or when special measures have been taken.
- We will deliver items to the first door. Placing furniture in house is only possible in consultation and with mutual agreement.
- There will be no physical contact and we will keep a minimum distance of 1,5 meters to others.
- Packing lists are to be signed with your own pen.
Lande Group in general
We will stay in touch with each other, initially through your relevant contact person or by directly contacting the undersigned.
On behalf of Lande Group,
Maurits van der Lande, sales director / co-owner